Friday, September 20, 2013


Today’s post is part of the Creative Crafters’ Make a Wish Blog Hop.  I hope you’ve enjoyed your hop so far and I’m glad you’re here.
If you’re coming from Cindy Murray you are in the right place! (If you want to start at the beginning, go back to Cindy, and you will be able to start at the beginning.
Prize
This month, each of us will be offering a prize.  To win, you just need to comment and/or sign up for my newsletter (left). Each comment as well as each new subscriber will be entered to win.
Wishes come in many different sizes and ways.  Christmas, Birthday, wishing to get better, wishing for happiness, wishing to go to a dance, and so on.  Here is my card, 

I used an older stamp from Close to My Heart.  It is a dandelion, ready to go to seed.  I remember seeing them and making a wish.  If you were able to blow all the seeds away, you wish would come true.  (Boy, did my father hate it when I did this.  I never understood why.)

Next on the hop is Laura Hedgecock.  Hop on over to see what she has created out of our theme.

2 comments: